Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Vroom Vroom!" I Heart Faces Week 37

We absolutely love visiting my husband's parents on their little farm in Eastern Oregon. It is so gorgeous out there, out in the middle of nowhere, and is really kind of magical - especially for my little boy! He loves helping his Grandy dig holes in the garden and loves to explore. Here he is playing in his Grandy's old farm truck. This is one of my favorite pictures of my son, and is perfect for this week's I Heart Faces photo challenge!


9 comments:

sls said...

Great picture!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Great picture!

Tasha said...

I love the look of wonder in his eyes!

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

Adorable, and I love the coloring!

Beth said...

Super cute - he is adorable.

kahlanne said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors.

Christina said...

Great shot!! What a cutie!!!

Jessica said...

I've always loved this photo Jenny! I am glad you entered it this week... it is so cute!

Shan said...

Jenny this is adorable and so crisp! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Great to meet you.